On the lookout for a straightforward vegan deal with? These veganized Oreo truffles from Compassionate Delicacies will do the trick. Swap the flavors up through the use of flavored cookie sandwiches, coating in brownie crumbles, or tossing in shredded coconut.
What you want:
36 Oreo-style cookies
1 (8-ounce) container vegan cream cheese
1 cup vegan darkish or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
Coloured sprinkles, for topping
What you do:
- In a meals processor, pulse cookies till finely floor. Add cream cheese and mix till a easy dough kinds.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Use a spoon to scoop and roll dough into 40 balls. Freeze for quarter-hour.
- In a small pot over low warmth, heat darkish chocolate chips. As soon as starting to soften, take away from warmth and stir till easy.
- In a separate small pot, repeat course of with white chocolate chips.
- Use a fork to submerge truffles into melted darkish chocolate and return to lined tray. Drizzle with white chocolate and instantly prime with sprinkles. Chill or freeze till able to serve.