This heat, comforting tacky cauliflower potato casserole from the HealthyGirl Kitchen blogger is every little thing we may need in a gluten-free dish. For added cheesiness, stir in some vegan cheddar till melted to perfection.
What you want:
1 head cauliflower, reduce into florets
7 yukon gold potatoes, cubed
1 cup uncooked cashews, soaked in a single day
¼ cup dietary yeast
1 cup vegetable broth
½ cup unsweetened vegan milk
½ lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
½ cup breadcrumbs
Contemporary parsley, to garnish
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 450 levels. Carry a big pot of water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes to boiling water and prepare dinner for 10 minutes, or till tender.
- Right into a high-speed blender, add cashews, dietary yeast, broth, milk, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix till clean.
- Pressure potatoes and cauliflower and add right into a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Pour cashew combination over prime and blend till mixed. Prime with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till prime is golden brown. Garnish with chopped contemporary parsley and serve heat.