Whip up these foolproof sugar cookie bars from HealthyGirl Kitchen for a deliciously comfortable, candy dessert that comes collectively in a flash.
What you want:
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add cornstarch and milk, and whisk. Add coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and agave nectar, and blend.
- Add coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine with spoon till a dough varieties. Stir in ¼ cup white chocolate chips. Pour dough into pan and press down till even.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes till edges are golden brown. Let cool for half-hour. Soften remaining white chocolate then unfold on prime and prime with sprinkles.
- Let set in freezer for 10 minutes then minimize into bars.